Interesting Login Faliure

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Interesting Login Faliure

Post  StarSonata on Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:51 pm

Whenever i go to login to the server, instead of going to the Connecting to Server... screen that shows for about half an hour, it went to the Loading... screen instead. This wouldn't have bothered me if it had worked. But instead it displayed the usual could not connect error when the server is off. I tried again around 6 P.M. and the same ting happened. This struck me as odd because it always should work around then. I tried every now and then. same error, same screen. I have a few questions:
1) Have you started highschool yet adam? If so I would like to know the new hours, or if the server is shutting down.
2) Is your computer having troubles or a virus?
3) Has the server gone haywire for some odd reason?
4) Is there anything I should know?

If you could give me a yes, no, or a small explanation it would be nice.

Also: Did the server work for anyone else yesterday, or was everyone having the same problem?

StarSonata

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Interesting Login Faliure

Post  Ninja_Fruit on Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:15 pm

i have something else:
everytime i try to log in with spout it doesnt work i get an internal server error

when i try to log in from the normal minecraft client i can play for a short while and then my minecraft crashes and turns into black screen
Ninja_Fruit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  adam6120 on Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:15 pm

StarSonata wrote:Whenever i go to login to the server, instead of going to the Connecting to Server... screen that shows for about half an hour, it went to the Loading... screen instead. This wouldn't have bothered me if it had worked. But instead it displayed the usual could not connect error when the server is off. I tried again around 6 P.M. and the same ting happened. This struck me as odd because it always should work around then. I tried every now and then. same error, same screen. I have a few questions:
1) Have you started highschool yet adam? If so I would like to know the new hours, or if the server is shutting down.
2) Is your computer having troubles or a virus?
3) Has the server gone haywire for some odd reason?
4) Is there anything I should know?

If you could give me a yes, no, or a small explanation it would be nice.

Also: Did the server work for anyone else yesterday, or was everyone having the same problem?
1) yes. idk
2) no
3) i dont think so
4) errmmmm no?
adam6120
Admin

View user profile http://buenocraft.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  adam6120 on Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:15 pm

Ninja_Fruit wrote:i have something else:
everytime i try to log in with spout it doesnt work i get an internal server error

when i try to log in from the normal minecraft client i can play for a short while and then my minecraft crashes and turns into black screen
i guess ill try and fix it
adam6120
Admin

View user profile http://buenocraft.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top