Wtf happend to my vip

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Wtf happend to my vip

Post  david889 on Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:27 pm

yah i joind the game and i dont have vip any more and can you put back the old chat and ranks

david889

Posts : 47
Join date : 2011-05-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Calm down, happened to me too

Post  StarSonata on Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:38 pm

I "thought" I lost Admin status, but I still had it. Just didn't show it Sad All of the commands should still work though.

StarSonata

Posts : 44
Join date : 2011-05-14
Age : 29
Location : Minecraft, MC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wtf happend to my vip

Post  ArbyTheGreat on Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:09 pm

mine disappeared too, but most of the other vip's still have theirs but w/e i guess im a user again

ArbyTheGreat

Posts : 84
Join date : 2011-04-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wtf happend to my vip

Post  david889 on Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:09 pm

I am a user i cant spawn items or tp i'm kinda PO about it and shit.AND ADAM IF YOU READ THIS PUT THE CHAT BACK AND THE SERVER NEEDS SOME KIND OF ORGANIZATION

david889

Posts : 47
Join date : 2011-05-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Slow your horses!

Post  StarSonata on Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:09 am

david889 wrote:I am a user i cant spawn items or tp i'm kinda PO about it and shit.AND ADAM IF YOU READ THIS PUT THE CHAT BACK AND THE SERVER NEEDS SOME KIND OF ORGANIZATION

What chat? There's in-game chat. I don't know what else you'd be talking bout.

Organization? Lemme get this straight:
There are factions,
Each faction has admins and mods
and also recruits

Then there are server ops, server mods, and server admins. What more organization could you need?

StarSonata

Posts : 44
Join date : 2011-05-14
Age : 29
Location : Minecraft, MC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wtf happend to my vip

Post  Ninja_Fruit on Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:44 pm

StarSonata wrote:
david889 wrote:I am a user i cant spawn items or tp i'm kinda PO about it and shit.AND ADAM IF YOU READ THIS PUT THE CHAT BACK AND THE SERVER NEEDS SOME KIND OF ORGANIZATION

What chat? There's in-game chat. I don't know what else you'd be talking bout.

Organization? Lemme get this straight:
There are factions,
Each faction has admins and mods
and also recruits

Then there are server ops, server mods, and server admins. What more organization could you need?

keep the land a bit more beautifull
avatar
Ninja_Fruit

Posts : 87
Join date : 2011-04-10
Age : 21
Location : The Netherlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

hmmm

Post  StarSonata on Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:20 pm

Ninja_Fruit wrote:
StarSonata wrote:
david889 wrote:I am a user i cant spawn items or tp i'm kinda PO about it and shit.AND ADAM IF YOU READ THIS PUT THE CHAT BACK AND THE SERVER NEEDS SOME KIND OF ORGANIZATION

What chat? There's in-game chat. I don't know what else you'd be talking bout.

Organization? Lemme get this straight:
There are factions,
Each faction has admins and mods
and also recruits

Then there are server ops, server mods, and server admins. What more organization could you need?

keep the land a bit more beautifull


that could work. let admins be able to build anywhere, and if nobody is on in a faction within 1 week, their faction is deleted. I will go about trying to make it more beautiful. BTW Adam, I'm op, not Admin like you said before. I lost admin, then advanced promoted me to op while you were gone so at least i had a rank

StarSonata

Posts : 44
Join date : 2011-05-14
Age : 29
Location : Minecraft, MC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wtf happend to my vip

Post  Ninja_Fruit on Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:46 pm

why dont we get the plugin voxelsniper
its a great tool for terraforming
though you could do something similiar with worldedit
gotta look into that
avatar
Ninja_Fruit

Posts : 87
Join date : 2011-04-10
Age : 21
Location : The Netherlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wtf happend to my vip

Post  david889 on Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:36 am

idk roads towns citys transport and by chat like i mean it would read some thing like this

Admin Adam i own the server

user Trye I am a giant fag and know 1 likes me

vip david i like the cat and dont change it

some thing like that and i wont be on very much in the next 2 weeks i will read the forms

david889

Posts : 47
Join date : 2011-05-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wtf happend to my vip

Post  Ninja_Fruit on Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:36 am

adam just carefully choose a team of admins who can get along with each other and can keep it organized.
if you did that NO-ONE else is gonna be admin, just lock the topic to apply for moderator.

that would be 1 step forward in a great organization.

avatar
Ninja_Fruit

Posts : 87
Join date : 2011-04-10
Age : 21
Location : The Netherlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wtf happend to my vip

Post  david889 on Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:45 am

Thank you fore telling me this should have been posted on the forms i am kinda po that i paid $10 and now i am user and I lost all privlage and rank but thanks

david889

Posts : 47
Join date : 2011-05-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Road to recovery

Post  StarSonata on Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:31 pm

david889 wrote:Thank you fore telling me this should have been posted on the forms i am kinda po that i paid $10 and now i am user and I lost all privlage and rank but thanks

yeah, will if you want to get it back you shouldn't TT about Adam, and get yer ass on the server if you want to ask for it back. That's what Ninja_Fruit did and he's a VIP again.

StarSonata

Posts : 44
Join date : 2011-05-14
Age : 29
Location : Minecraft, MC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wtf happend to my vip

Post  Ninja_Fruit on Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:53 pm

StarSonata wrote:
david889 wrote:Thank you fore telling me this should have been posted on the forms i am kinda po that i paid $10 and now i am user and I lost all privlage and rank but thanks

yeah, will if you want to get it back you shouldn't TT about Adam, and get yer ass on the server if you want to ask for it back. That's what Ninja_Fruit did and he's a VIP again.

true afro
avatar
Ninja_Fruit

Posts : 87
Join date : 2011-04-10
Age : 21
Location : The Netherlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wtf happend to my vip

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum