How about?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How about?

Post  adam6120 on Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:49 pm

I have the idea of making a survival server with iConomy and a main market and we would us the plugin Towny (http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/sec-fun-info-chat-tp-towny-advanced-v0-73-2-land-control-and-town-management-1000.25101/) and towns could go at war and stuff. Opinion?
adam6120
Admin

View user profile http://buenocraft.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Opinion

Post  kt5turtle on Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:05 pm

We Should have people pay to make a faction or at least give us 5 diamonds, instead of them just making a faction, then think the servers lame and leave an empty faction.

Look at this icon: lol!
Very Happy!!!!!!

kt5turtle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How about?

Post  ArbyTheGreat on Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:52 am

i just want to point out we the wotowot got raided and they someone took our diamonds and most of our iron Mad

ArbyTheGreat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  mamaloti on Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:44 am

yeah, those noobs

mamaloti

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Bon Jour! I have returned!

Post  StarSonata on Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:34 am

Hey guys, back from an extended family visit, I know you all missed me (Or were burning my pictures :O) And this is a great idea. I would like it very much. It could be like control the world kinda thing.

I have seen this on other servers, but ours must be unique. Here is my foundation plan:
1) Ability to claim enemy land
2) Ability to open enemy items and destroy enemy bases
3) TNT should be activated
4) For extra twist, Airship Plugin should also be activated. No more than 500 Blocks (works well with TNT)
5) There should be still us Admins to make sure not too much trash talking goes on, and to make sure no one cheats.
6) Admins and you, Adam should be on a team called: Administrative Power or something. Because of our unfair powers, we just build spawn area and just yeah... build.
7) Regular people can make a clan, but they need to have 3 others accept their request to found one.
Cool To reduce own-team griefing, there should be a command for the leader of a team to make a private chest. The enemies can still get into this chest
9) There should be a command to go to team base.

This is a great idea ^_^

StarSonata

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ArbyTheGreat on Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:08 pm

StarSonata wrote:Hey guys, back from an extended family visit, I know you all missed me (Or were burning my pictures :O) And this is a great idea. I would like it very much. It could be like control the world kinda thing.

I have seen this on other servers, but ours must be unique. Here is my foundation plan:
1) Ability to claim enemy land
2) Ability to open enemy items and destroy enemy bases
3) TNT should be activated
4) For extra twist, Airship Plugin should also be activated. No more than 500 Blocks (works well with TNT)
5) There should be still us Admins to make sure not too much trash talking goes on, and to make sure no one cheats.
6) Admins and you, Adam should be on a team called: Administrative Power or something. Because of our unfair powers, we just build spawn area and just yeah... build.
7) Regular people can make a clan, but they need to have 3 others accept their request to found one.
Cool To reduce own-team griefing, there should be a command for the leader of a team to make a private chest. The enemies can still get into this chest
9) There should be a command to go to team base.

This is a great idea ^_^

i really agree with this, especially the admin/vip team security thing that was mentioned. i like it because it give vips/admins a way to keep things organized and clean without them being in all different factions and give certain factions an "edge" Smile

ArbyTheGreat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Thanks arby, and ???

Post  StarSonata on Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:55 pm

Was everyone reset? I joined the server and ehmmm... I'm reset. Thanks arby also.

StarSonata

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum