How To Earn Moderator

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

-_-

Post  StarSonata on Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:30 am

Triple post because you're on the server for 1 day, start a house, and don't become admin. I almost pissed myself laughing.

StarSonata

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How To Earn Moderator

Post  Halloween96 on Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:02 pm

In-game name= Halloween96
Age=1996/15
Building skills=Medium
Microphone=Yes
Griefer=No
Why you should be allowed user= I like to build citys
Do you share an account=No
(optional) Real life name=Alexander
(optional) Other contacts=Skype: Alexander960507
(optional) Builder, explorer, RP'er=Builder and Explorer
Ps.
Im good at: i can connect Redstone pretty good

Have you been, or are you, moderator on any other servers? Which ones?=On my servers, GC3, and some of my friends servers.
Are you aware of moderator responsibilities and commands=Yupp Smile
Most important responsibility in your opinion= Be a good Moderator and help people.
Scenario, a user turns griefer on the server. He destroys 5 peoples houses and causes and uproar what do you do= I will ban the griefer (one week, if he do somthing stupid again, he will be band forever Twisted Evil ) and maybe fix the house.
Can I trust you= I hope so Smile
Contacts=Skype: Alexander960507, Steam: Halloween0507 (my current name ^2[{^9Sgt.^2Halloween^896 )

Halloween96

View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198022487047

Back to top Go down

new guy :)

Post  RFGCLAN on Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:54 pm

Have you been, or are you, moderator on any other servers? Which ones?= I havent been a moderator however i think this is probably because i have been overlooked on servers alot as im not a best friend of theirs in real life or because i think some moderators are idiots when they dont help people who are new to minecraft or a server and they dont help them when im quite selfless when it comes to minecraft so if a new guy needs help ill generally help them until they get the hang of things or another person needs help.
Are you aware of moderator responsibilities and commands= No im not although im eager to make the server a better place because i have to alot to offer and have alot of building and survival experience Smile
Most important responsibility in your opinion= Helping people and helping to make the server a better place
Scenario, a user turns griefer on the server. He destroys 5 peoples houses and causes and uproar what do you do= Either take his building rights away until he can be trusted or give him a warning or ban him straight away depending on how much they have griefed.
Can I trust you= Yes im a very trustworthy person and im not going to do anything stupid like some people who lie to get to power and then destroy everything or be a nuisance; as i really do want to help and make the server better in anyway possible
Contacts= At the moment as im new i cant post my email so heres my youtube names sillybilly0304 or MY MAIN CHANNEL TheGamingMoose Feel free to ask any more questions or send me a message if you want to know any more information as ill be happy to oblige Smile

RFGCLAN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Moderator Application: Alphabravo245

Post  Alphabravo245 on Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:38 am

In-game name= Alphabravo245
Age= 15
Building skills= Advanced
Microphone=Yes
Griefer=No
Why you should be allowed user= I like to build in Minecraft.
Do you share an account= No
(optional) Builder, explorer, RP'er= Mostly builder.
Have you been, or are you, moderator on any other servers? Which ones?= Yes. No notable servers, just a friend's, and I have experience hosting.
Are you aware of moderator responsibilities and commands=Yes (and the Internet is a wonderful resource).
Most important responsibility in your opinion= Prevent griefing, help other players, Encourage people to join.
Scenario, a user turns griefer on the server. He destroys 5 peoples houses and causes and uproar what do you do= 1) Kick the griefer, 2) Help people rebuild (if they want help).
Can I trust you=Yes.
Contacts=alphabravo245(at)gmail.com
Also= I've been on the server for almost 6 months, if that counts for anything.

Last edited by Alphabravo245 on Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:04 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : New qualifications.)
Alphabravo245

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ManOfBat's Moderator

Post  ManofBat on Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:11 am

In-game name= ManOfBat
Age=14
Building skills=Epic
Microphone=No
Griefer=NEVER IN MY LIFE
Why you should be allowed user=I am a very good person. I wouldn't cause harm to anyone but myself(and cows, of course)
Do you share an account=No
(optional) Real life name=Mik
(optional) Other contacts=aidt@rocketmail.com
(optional) Builder, explorer, RP'er= All of the above
Have you been, or are you, moderator on any other servers? Which ones?=Yes, i was an admin on the server GamingDeluxe (Which is now not working)
Are you aware of moderator responsibilities and commands=Yes, I am aware
Most important responsibility in your opinion= Doing the greatest good to my natural ability
Scenario, a user turns griefer on the server. He destroys 5 peoples houses and causes and uproar what do you do=Ban the griefer, fix every house burnt down, and do anything the people who were victims need.
Can I trust you=Yes, why YES you can! All of my friends think I am a trustworthy person.
Contacts=aidt@rocketmail.com

ManofBat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Excelero's App.

Post  Excelero on Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:35 pm

Have you been, or are you, moderator on any other servers? Which ones?= I run the #1 Furry Minecraft Server in the world, and have much experience with Bukkit and Moderating.
Are you aware of moderator responsibilities and commands= Indeed I am aware.
Most important responsibility in your opinion= To be trustworthy. And simply don't be a douchebag.
Scenario, a user turns griefer on the server. He destroys 5 peoples houses and causes and uproar what do you do= Ban the user, then go ahead and rollback all the damages inflicted.
Can I trust you= Your decision.
Contacts= Skype, Cell Phone, AIM Etc.

Excelero

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How To Earn Moderator

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top