How To Earn Moderator

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How To Earn Moderator

Post  adam6120 on Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:01 am

Well your here for a reason, you want moderator. Receiving moderator is obviously more advanced then receiving building rights, the setup is similar to the registration.

Please post your old registration app here
-

Then, the rest of the questions

Have you been, or are you, moderator on any other servers? Which ones?=
Are you aware of moderator responsibilities and commands=
Most important responsibility in your opinion=
Scenario, a user turns griefer on the server. He destroys 5 peoples houses and causes and uproar what do you do=
Can I trust you=
Contacts=

Finally, microphone is required but probably could be overlooked and I will talk to you in-game about this.

BUH BYE

adam6120
Admin

View user profile http://buenocraft.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: How To Earn Moderator

Post  calvin on Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:03 am

Have you been, or are you, moderator on any other servers? Which ones?= I was a owner of my own server
Are you aware of moderator responsibilities and commands= Yes
Most important responsibility in your opinion= Stay Safe and kick greifers and have a awesome time!
Scenario, a user turns griefer on the server. He destroys 5 peoples houses and causes and uproar what do you do= Ban his ip address and dont give him a second chance
Can I trust you= Yes!
Contacts= Calvin772@hotmail.co.uk

calvin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

application

Post  mamaloti on Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:29 am

In-game name= mamaloti
Age= 14
Building skills= Meduim ish
Microphone= no
Griefer= no
Why you should be allowed user= I love building and ive nver had building rights to a server before
Do you share an account= no
Builder, explorer, RP'er= builder
Have you been, or are you, moderator on any other servers? Which ones?= My own little server
Most important responsibility in your opinion= Help newbies ban griefers and have fun
Scenario, a user turns griefer on the server. He destroys 5 peoples houses and causes and uproar what do you do= bann his ip and no second third or fourth chances. (possibly going to the girefers house and murdering him! Very Happy)
Can I trust you= Yes INDEED!

i have microphone
Very Happy

mamaloti

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Supbros on Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:17 pm

application
mamaloti on Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:29 am

In-game name= Supbros
Age= 13
Building skills= Built the Empire State Building by hand.
Microphone= yes
Griefer= of course not
Why you should be allowed user= im a responsible person, i love to help out and ive been mod lots.
Builder, explorer, RP'er= All of the above
Have you been, or are you, moderator on any other servers? Which ones?= ive run 2 of my own servers successfully, had mod on 7/8 servers ive been on
Are you aware of moderator responsibilities and commands= yes
Most important responsibility in your opinion= help everyone, ban stealers/griefers and advertise the server
Scenario, a user turns griefer on the server. He destroys 5 peoples houses and causes and uproar what do you do= bann his ip and rebuilding the broken houses.
Can I trust you= thats your decision, im a pretty trustworthy person though. griefers are fags and like i said, im a helper. Smile

Supbros

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  adam6120 on Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:23 pm

Supbros wrote: application
mamaloti on Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:29 am

In-game name= Supbros
Age= 13
Building skills= Built the Empire State Building by hand.
Microphone= yes
Griefer= of course not
Why you should be allowed user= im a responsible person, i love to help out and ive been mod lots.
Builder, explorer, RP'er= All of the above
Have you been, or are you, moderator on any other servers? Which ones?= ive run 2 of my own servers successfully, had mod on 7/8 servers ive been on
Are you aware of moderator responsibilities and commands= yes
Most important responsibility in your opinion= help everyone, ban stealers/griefers and advertise the server
Scenario, a user turns griefer on the server. He destroys 5 peoples houses and causes and uproar what do you do= bann his ip and rebuilding the broken houses.
Can I trust you= thats your decision, im a pretty trustworthy person though. griefers are fags and like i said, im a helper. Smile

Accepted
adam6120
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PureBattery on Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:39 pm

In-game name= Purebattery
Age=14
Building skills=Awesome
Microphone=HELL YA
Griefer=only if they make me angry (being honest)
Why you should be allowed user=It's hard to find a non lag server and i stumbled on this and honestly its hard to find a non lag server theses days i wanna join!!!
Do you share an account=no
(optional) Real life name=Andrew
(optional) Other contacts=none
(optional) Builder, explorer, RP'er=O YA
Have you been, or are you, moderator on any other servers? Which ones?=I dont remember but i was a VIP and a Mod on like something like 80.226.228.71:25565
Are you aware of moderator responsibilities and commands=Yes 100%
Most important responsibility in your opinion=Make sure the town is safe
Scenario, a user turns griefer on the server. He destroys 5 peoples houses and causes and uproar what do you do=Ban right away, or jail
Can I trust you=Definetly
Contacts=reymysterio123@live.ca

PureBattery

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  rhogan14 on Sun May 08, 2011 9:10 am

In-game name= icozane1
Age=15
Building skills=very good
Microphone=yes, i have 3
Griefer=of course not!
Why you should be allowed user=because i am nice and only want good for the server
Do you share an account=nope
(optional) Real life name=ryan hogan
(optional) Other contacts=rhogan14@students.hopkins.edu
(optional) Builder, explorer, RP'er=builder
Have you been, or are you, moderator on any other servers? Which ones?=yes, i was an admin on two servers, jm serious build server, and barker free build
Are you aware of moderator responsibilities and commands=yes, 100%
Most important responsibility in your opinion=doing good for people
Scenario, a user turns griefer on the server. He destroys 5 peoples houses and causes and uproar what do you do=fix the houses after i ban him from the server, no questions asked
Can I trust you=of course!
Contacts=rhogan14@students.hopkins.edu

Last edited by rhogan14 on Sat May 14, 2011 6:03 am; edited 3 times in total

rhogan14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ArbyTheGreat on Mon May 09, 2011 8:08 pm

In-game name= ArbyTheGreat
Age= 16
Building skills= decent but getting better fast
Microphone= no
Griefer= never
Why you should be allowed user= cause im a fun and outgoing person
(optional) Real life name= Seth
(optional) Other contacts= none
(optional) Builder, explorer, RP'er= builder/explorer
Have you been, or are you, moderator on any other servers? Which ones?= no i have not but you have to start somewhere
Are you aware of moderator responsibilities and commands= im might need a little training session but once i get on my feet im willing to help
Most important responsibility in your opinion= making sure everything is smooth, dealing with problems, and helping everyone out
Scenario, a user turns griefer on the server. He destroys 5 peoples houses and causes and uproar what do you do= first off ban the guy, but second make sure the victim has everything he needs to rebuild and help out with his rebuilding
Can I trust you= at all means yes
Contacts= mastrchief118@gmail.com (yes im a nerd) (p.s. its spelled that way too)

ArbyTheGreat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  BStins on Fri May 13, 2011 10:03 pm

In-game name= BStins
Age=15
Building skills= Good
Microphone= Yes
Griefer= NO WAY IN HELL
Why you should be allowed user= I AM ONE!!! lol
Do you share an account=No
Have you been, or are you, moderator on any other servers? Which ones?= no. But i want to in this one
Are you aware of moderator responsibilities and commands= Yes i am
Most important responsibility in your opinion= If some1 f***'s another help them with that. lol jk If some1 greifs BAN THEM HARD!!!!
Scenario, a user turns griefer on the server. He destroys 5 peoples houses and causes and uproar what do you do= First i would BAN HIM HARD (me: HE GOT PWND!!!!) Then if the people need help rebuilding or if some1 looked their chest then i would help dem with that
Can I trust you= You dont need to ask! (yes)

BStins

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Leglas on Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:34 pm

Have you been, or are you, moderator on any other servers? Which ones?=Yes. Only on Runescape Private servers (I know) and Minecraft. I forgot what they were called :X
Are you aware of moderator responsibilities and commands=Yes.
Most important responsibility in your opinion=To enforce the laws of the server.
Scenario, a user turns griefer on the server. He destroys 5 peoples houses and causes and uproar what do you do=I find proof and then ban him.
Can I trust you=I dont know. Can you?
Contacts=sambrunson98@hotmail.com (MSN)

Leglas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JacobCZE on Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:26 pm

Have you been, or are you, moderator on any other servers? Which ones?= Not in minecraft yet
Are you aware of moderator responsibilities and commands= Not all commands but respons. yes
Most important responsibility in your opinion= Overall responsibility. Mature attitude.
Scenario, a user turns griefer on the server. He destroys 5 peoples houses and causes and uproar what do you do= Banhammer.
Can I trust you= Sure you can.
Contacts= micro.filas@seznam.cz , skype - microfilas

JacobCZE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  adam6120 on Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:42 pm

JacobCZE wrote:Have you been, or are you, moderator on any other servers? Which ones?= Not in minecraft yet
Are you aware of moderator responsibilities and commands= Not all commands but respons. yes
Most important responsibility in your opinion= Overall responsibility. Mature attitude.
Scenario, a user turns griefer on the server. He destroys 5 peoples houses and causes and uproar what do you do= Banhammer.
Can I trust you= Sure you can.
Contacts= micro.filas@seznam.cz , skype - microfilas

Accepted
adam6120
Admin

Back to top Go down

Mod- after 3 months waiting

Post  StarSonata on Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:19 pm

game name: StarSonata (that was simple)
Building Level: Advanced.
Griefing: Never have, never will. I prefer to get resources thru hard work.
Shared account: NO WAY JOSE! (and I'm not Latino either )
I am not a mod on any other servers
I can't say i know 100% of them; but i know a lot.
I say giving resources to builders is the most important. Why? Because it is used the most.
Go into the server folder. There i will find player info. Delete his. Then consult you adam on whether to ban or not. If he figures out what i did only kicks him, I will ban him myself.
You can trust me. Why the hell would i play for three months if i was going to grief? I would have done so already.The fact is tho; you can never trust anybody.
Contacts: starsonata1@gmail.com
I don't have a mic. I don't have the money to get one either.

StarSonata

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  OMARATION on Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:31 pm

In-game name= OMARATION
Age= 14
Building skills= Built Ifal Tower in France
Microphone= yes
Griefer= of course not
Why you should be allowed user= im a responsible and mature person, i love to help out..
Do you share an account= nope
Builder, explorer, RP'er= All
Have you been, or are you, moderator on any other servers? Which ones?= ive runed 1 of my own servers successfully, had mod on lots but i can't remeber names
Are you aware of moderator responsibilities and commands= yes ofcourse
Most important responsibility in your opinion= help everyone as much as i can , ban stealers/griefers and advertise the server
Scenario, a user turns griefer on the server. He destroys 5 peoples houses and causes and uproar what do you do= bann his ip and and rebuild the griefed houses
Can I trust you= ,im a trustworthy person . griefers are retards, im a helper. after all its ur decision.

OMARATION

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  david889 on Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:04 am

In-game name= david889
Age=15
Building skills=high
Microphone=yes
Griefer=no
Why you should be allowed user=I am
Do you share an account=no
(optional) Real life name=David cook
(optional) Other contacts=
(optional) Builder, explorer, RP'er=Builder inventor
Have you been, or are you, moderator on any other servers? Which ones?=hosted a creative server for 2 weeks before indve
Are you aware of moderator responsibilities and commands=yes
Most important responsibility in your opinion= To watch the chat to matian the comunity to watch out for griefers
Scenario, a user turns griefer on the server. He destroys 5 peoples houses and causes and uproar what do you do=Ban the player post in forms about the griefer and what he did notify admin and server owner and to fix the damges
Can I trust you=That is up to you
Contacts=

david889

View user profile

Back to top Go down

samboman applying

Post  sam:) on Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:03 pm

was i admin or moderator on another server:yes (5.182.102.196)
am i aware of the responsibilities:YUP
most important responsibility:help people and dont be a bitch
what do i do to MEGA-greifer:ban him
can you trust me:ive been here for months and get on with admins.so yes.
in game name:samboman
mic:no sorry Sad

sam:)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DrSurgeon777 on Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:10 pm

Have you been, or are you, moderator on any other servers? Which ones?= I wish i could've but most servers aren't as good as this one. =)
Are you aware of moderator responsibilities and commands= Yep and i think that i am 100% qualified.
Most important responsibility in your opinion= To keep griefiers out personal opinion from other greifers.
Scenario, a user turns griefer on the server. He destroys 5 peoples houses and causes and uproar what do you do= I ban him for greifing Laughing
Can I trust you= Yeah cause i've been on this server for a long time almost since it first came out Twisted Evil
MIC: No srry but i have a computer mic is that wat u mean anyways.

DrSurgeon777

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Application

Post  XenthisX on Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:42 pm

In-game name=XenthisX
Age=15
Building skills=Advanced
Microphone=Yes - not gonna use it prolly
Griefer=Nope - hate em
Why you should be allowed user=I love to build and make cool stuff.
Do you share an account=Nope

(optional) Builder, explorer, RP'er=The ultimate builder

Have you been, or are you, moderator on any other servers? Which ones?= Yes - private ones though - not big
Are you aware of moderator responsibilities and commands= Yes, I have experience with worldedit, Vanilla Commands, and BigBrother
Most important responsibility in your opinion= To see out server safety, protect server, encourage members, encourage people to join
Scenario, a user turns griefer on the server. He destroys 5 peoples houses and causes and uproar what do you do= 1) Ban him, 2) Help to fix peoples griefed things (if they want help) 3) Make sure he never returns
Can I trust you= Yes, I am very responsible, I have experience with Minecraft, and I am a good leader
Contacts= ekbosley(at)gmail.com
XenthisX

View user profile

Back to top Go down

hell im mineranthony

Post  MinerAnthony on Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:28 pm

Have you been, or are you, moderator on any other servers? Which ones?=Yes Van-craft and owner of my private and admin of deadmau5 server
Are you aware of moderator responsibilities and commands=yes i am
Most important responsibility in your opinion=well i will try my best to keep greifers away and try to make this server a better place to be.
Scenario, a user turns griefer on the server. He destroys 5 peoples houses and causes and uproar what do you do=Ban him
Can I trust you=yes i can because i have alot of experience leading and helping servers
Contacts=860-877-9390 youtube MinecraftCin3ma1
My in game Name is MinerAnthony

MinerAnthony

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Come on bro

Post  StarSonata on Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:34 pm

MinerAnthony wrote:Have you been, or are you, moderator on any other servers? Which ones?=Yes Van-craft and owner of my private and admin of deadmau5 server
Are you aware of moderator responsibilities and commands=yes i am
Most important responsibility in your opinion=well i will try my best to keep greifers away and try to make this server a better place to be.
Scenario, a user turns griefer on the server. He destroys 5 peoples houses and causes and uproar what do you do=Ban him
Can I trust you=yes i can because i have alot of experience leading and helping servers
Contacts=860-877-9390 youtube MinecraftCin3ma1
My in game Name is MinerAnthony

You can't be on a server for half an hour and ask for admin. Not cool bro.

StarSonata

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Mr_Jackalope Application for Moderator

Post  Mr_Jackalope on Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:42 pm

In-game name= Mr_Jackalope
Age= 19
Building skills= Above Average
Microphone= Yes
Griefer= Never
Why you should be allowed user= I look forward to an awesome building experience on this server. I have had minecraft since Alpha days!!
Do you share an account=Never
(optional) Real life name=Jack
(optional) Builder, explorer, RP'er= BUILDER!
Have you been, or are you, moderator on any other servers? Yes, but on private ones. I am familiar with the commands with the magic wand, flying carpets, and many other useful ones.
Are you aware of moderator responsibilities and commands= Yes, I am very responsible. My houses on other servers have been griefed by other people countless times. I know how it feels to get griefed and I never plan on doing it again.
Most important responsibility in your opinion=In my opinion, the most important responsibility would be to make sure the servers runs smoothly and I would help by "moderating" peoples actions on the chat as well as in the game.
Scenario, a user turns griefer on the server. He destroys 5 peoples houses and causes and uproar what do you do= First I would ban his IP address. Next, I would turn to the victim and give them help if they wanted it from me.
Can I trust you=Yes, I am a minecraft veteran and would never do anything to hinder others gameplay.
Contacts= skype: wallawalla53234

Mr_Jackalope

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Osmolaman's Moderator Application.

Post  Osmolaman on Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:37 pm

Have you been, or are you, moderator on any other servers? Which ones?=I was an admin on another server called GhastCraft which is now down and gone because of the owner.
Are you aware of moderator responsibilities and commands=Yes, I am very aware of them.
Most important responsibility in your opinion=Keeping peace in the community and making sure everyone is having a good time with the server, and that griefers don't get very far with their "plans".
Scenario, a user turns griefer on the server. He destroys 5 peoples houses and causes and uproar what do you do=Ask the user his reason for griefing, and if he doesn't respond or give a answer that is fake or untrue, then ban him, and help the people rebuild their houses one by one.
Can I trust you= I think you can.
Contacts= shane_osmola(at)yahoo.com (email.) About all I use for contacting others.

Osmolaman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

darkcloud12

Post  darkcloud12 on Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:49 pm

In-game name= darkcloud12
Age= 16
Building skills= amazing
Microphone= yes
Griefer=nooooooooooooooo
Why you should be allowed user= I love building and i have already started an amazing house
Builder, explorer, RP'er=
Have you been, or are you, moderator on any other servers? Which ones?= yes, neonshift, a friends server and 3 other small servers. 2 of um im an admin for
Most important responsibility in your opinion= Help newbies ban griefers and have fun
Scenario, a user turns griefer on the server. He destroys 5 peoples houses and causes and uproar what do you do= give him the option to be banned or fix the house, after he fixes the house, ban him, if he doesnt fix the house, ban him still
Can I trust you= Yes MOST DEFINETLY! plus ive spent alot of time on the server making my house

darkcloud12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  darkcloud12 on Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:43 pm

Age= 16
Building skills= amazing
Microphone= yes
Griefer=nooooooooooooooo
Why you should be allowed user= I love building and i have already started an amazing house
Have you been, or are you, moderator on any other servers? Which ones?= yes, neonshift, a friends server and 3 other small servers. 2 of um im an admin for
Scenario, a user turns griefer on the server. He destroys 5 peoples houses and causes and uproar what do you do= give him the option to be banned or fix the house, after he fixes the house, ban him, if he doesnt fix the house, ban him still
Can I trust you= Yes MOST DEFINETLY! plus ive spent alot of time on the server making my house

darkcloud12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

after a while of waiting....please can i be a mod......

Post  darkcloud12 on Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:56 pm

Age= 16
Building skills= amazing
Microphone= yes
Griefer=nooooooooooooooo

darkcloud12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top