View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mods and more

Post  -SS- on Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:46 pm

First off:
I wake up in the morning.
Eat breakfast
Check phone calls
Check to see if a mod spot is open.
go to work. (or hang out if I don't have to)
Yet every time i check; a spot isn't open.
Then I'll check again the next day, and still the same thing. I have been on the server for 3+ months, and its always been the same thing from week 2, when i first wanted to be a mod. Yet somehow new people cut in and get to be a mod because they apply right after adam clears the request page up. i find this kinda shitty for a fact. I was here since old-lands. I was here before new-town was actually a city. Yet i still can't find a way to be a mod. A little unfair? Maybe. Call it whatever you want; this is a statement.

Second off:
Let's fire this one off of the bat:
Some of the mods just do nothing. I've only seen whitesox on once. Ever. UrsaSuperior has not been on once while I was here. BStins? I'm pretty sure that name died out with the Old lands. I have looked on that list every morning. Only about 3 of the names ring a bell.

Third off:
I'm to lazy to make another thread for this, but we should change the way we accept builders. Many people leave because they don't want to sign up and go through the whole process of going on a website to apply for build rights. I say we should quiz them on the rule board. Let them read it, then tp them to wherever, and have them recite the rules. (most of them at least) I've been on solo in one day. There was 5 defaults that arrived. Only 1 of them went to build rights. The rest said something along the lines of: Good for you; i'm not going on no stinking website! Those guys are what keep our server running.

-SS-

Back to top Go down

Re: Mods and more

Post  adam6120 on Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:21 pm

WHO THE HELL ARE YOU
adam6120
Admin

View user profile http://buenocraft.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ninja_Fruit on Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:19 am

iiiiiiiiiiiiits *drum rolls*.......................................
...........................*more drum rolls*...................

STAR SONATA
Ninja_Fruit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top