ALERT! FUNGI!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ALERT! FUNGI!!!!

Post  adam6120 on Sun May 22, 2011 7:46 pm

ALERT ALERT HIGH PRODUCED AMOUNTS OF PUMPKIN IN OLD LANDS, RESORT TO NEW LANDS FOR SAFETY IMMEDIATELY!

May 22, First day of infection- BREAKING NEWS: MAD SCIENTIST CAUSES THE SPREAD, "I AM SO SORRY, I WAS JUST TRYING TO MAKE AN AERWHALE Sad " HE SAID, "YOU MUST LEAVE THIS AREA BEFORE IT IS FULLY SCOURGED! THE FUNGI WILL SPREAD DAY BY DAY GETTING WORSE EACH DAY AND BY THE DATE OF MAY 28, 2011 THE FUNGI WILL HAVE COMPLETELY TAKEN OVER!!!! RUNNNNN!!!!!"
From what we have heard the fungi has a sort of "brain" and many call the flaming center a "heart". The fungi has succesfully blocked out all citizens inside the 2 castle walls and will eventually dome around them. The Buenocraft Police Department is telling players to leave Old Lands and move to New Lands. Adam's Moving Services says they are willing to move anyone's home to the New Lands! MOVE QUICKLY!!!

May 24, Third day of infection- We haven't seen much difference in the fungi infection. There has been some new minor sprouting of lava flow coming out of the pumpkins. The sides of the walls have also slowly been growing upwards. We are having the scientists work on trying to find a cure. It should not be much longer citizens! HOLD ON!

May 25, Final day of infection- IT'S GONE!!! THE SCIENTISTS HAVE ANALYZED AND FINALLY GOTTEN RID OF ALL THE FUNGI!!! THANK GOD EVERYONE CHEERS!!!

Last edited by adam6120 on Wed May 25, 2011 8:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
adam6120
Admin

View user profile http://buenocraft.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: ALERT! FUNGI!!!!

Post  Ninja_Fruit on Mon May 23, 2011 1:38 am

OMG NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!

THE NEWLANDS WONT LOAD FOR ME, SO I''LL HAVE TO SUVIVE THE FUNGI :O :O :O :O :O
Ninja_Fruit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ArbyTheGreat on Mon May 23, 2011 6:32 pm

wait when this is over will old lands be gone for ever? i put alot of time over there Sad and even if i transfer stuff to new lands ill have to repair it. so yeeeaaaaa that kinda sux -.- w/e if its possible could you transfer yogmore/pikachu, my palace, aaaaaaannnnnd i think thats it, if anything else ill notify you tongue

ArbyTheGreat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ninja_Fruit on Tue May 24, 2011 9:16 am

the old world will stay i think, even though its a bit lagging
Ninja_Fruit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content