Apply for Build Rights Here!

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Apply for Build Rights Here!

Post  lkjubea12 on Sat May 07, 2011 1:48 pm

In-game name= Akannos
Age= 16
Building skills= Haveing fun
Microphone= Have one
Griefer= Hate them
Why you should be allowed user= I like to build cool things.
Do you share an account= No
(optional) Real life name= Alonso
(optional) Other contacts=
(optional) Builder, explorer, RP'er= BUILDER b/c its fun!

lkjubea12

Posts : 1
Join date : 2011-05-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Apply for Build Rights Here!

Post  adam6120 on Sat May 07, 2011 1:50 pm

lkjubea12 wrote:In-game name= Akannos
Age= 16
Building skills= Haveing fun
Microphone= Have one
Griefer= Hate them
Why you should be allowed user= I like to build cool things.
Do you share an account= No
(optional) Real life name= Alonso
(optional) Other contacts=
(optional) Builder, explorer, RP'er= BUILDER b/c its fun!

Accepted
avatar
adam6120
Admin

Posts : 153
Join date : 2011-03-20

View user profile http://buenocraft.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Apply for Build Rights Here!

Post  nevets344 on Sat May 07, 2011 2:22 pm

in-game name=nevets344
Age=16
Building skills=enough to be of help
Microphone= got it
Griefer= male awesomeness
Why you should be allowed user= i don't drink and drive, i smoke and fly
Do you share an account= no
(optional) Real life name= Steven Neergaard
(optional) Other contacts= akanos
(optional) Builder, explorer, RP'er= all four at the same time

nevets344

Posts : 2
Join date : 2011-05-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Apply for Build Rights Here!

Post  adam6120 on Sat May 07, 2011 2:32 pm

nevets344 wrote:in-game name=nevets344
Age=16
Building skills=enough to be of help
Microphone= got it
Griefer= male awesomeness
Why you should be allowed user= i don't drink and drive, i smoke and fly
Do you share an account= no
(optional) Real life name= Steven Neergaard
(optional) Other contacts= akanos
(optional) Builder, explorer, RP'er= all four at the same time

Accepted
avatar
adam6120
Admin

Posts : 153
Join date : 2011-03-20

View user profile http://buenocraft.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Apply for Build Rights Here!

Post  jimnye on Sat May 07, 2011 4:19 pm

In-game name= jimnye
Age=15
Building skills= good
Microphone=yes
Griefer=no way
Why you should be allowed user=i would be an asset to the server and help others
Do you share an account=No
(optional) Real life name=jim
(optional) Other contacts=
(optional) Builder, explorer, RP'er=

jimnye

Posts : 1
Join date : 2011-05-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Apply for Build Rights Here!

Post  FaultierAle1 on Sat May 07, 2011 5:50 pm

In-game name= FaultierAle
Age=12
Building skills= i think im good
Microphone=no
Griefer=no
Why you should be allowed user= i want to expand this server Very Happy
Do you share an account= never

FaultierAle1

Posts : 1
Join date : 2011-05-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Apply for Build Rights Here!

Post  decross20 on Sat May 07, 2011 5:51 pm

In-game name=decross20
Age=15
Building skills=Beginner, still practicing.
Microphone=YES.
Griefer=No.
Why you should be allowed user=Because I like building with other users. Much more fun and productive. And.... UNICORNS!
Do you share an account=Yes, with my little sister, but she barely plays.

decross20

Posts : 1
Join date : 2011-05-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Apply for Build Rights Here!

Post  adam6120 on Sat May 07, 2011 5:55 pm

jimnye wrote:In-game name= jimnye
Age=15
Building skills= good
Microphone=yes
Griefer=no way
Why you should be allowed user=i would be an asset to the server and help others
Do you share an account=No
(optional) Real life name=jim
(optional) Other contacts=
(optional) Builder, explorer, RP'er=

Accepted
avatar
adam6120
Admin

Posts : 153
Join date : 2011-03-20

View user profile http://buenocraft.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Apply for Build Rights Here!

Post  adam6120 on Sat May 07, 2011 5:55 pm

FaultierAle1 wrote:In-game name= FaultierAle
Age=12
Building skills= i think im good
Microphone=no
Griefer=no
Why you should be allowed user= i want to expand this server Very Happy
Do you share an account= never

Accepted
avatar
adam6120
Admin

Posts : 153
Join date : 2011-03-20

View user profile http://buenocraft.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Apply for Build Rights Here!

Post  adam6120 on Sat May 07, 2011 5:56 pm

decross20 wrote:In-game name=decross20
Age=15
Building skills=Beginner, still practicing.
Microphone=YES.
Griefer=No.
Why you should be allowed user=Because I like building with other users. Much more fun and productive. And.... UNICORNS!
Do you share an account=Yes, with my little sister, but she barely plays.

Accepted
avatar
adam6120
Admin

Posts : 153
Join date : 2011-03-20

View user profile http://buenocraft.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Apply for Build Rights Here!

Post  anbuagen on Sat May 07, 2011 5:58 pm

In-game name= anbuagent12
Age= 19
Building skills= im good with hights
Microphone= no
Griefer= once, but it was on a total jerk, and i stole his stuff and gave it 2 ppl he stole it from himsels
Why you should be allowed user= cuz im a great builder and apperently the only girl on your server
Do you share an account= no
(optional) Real life name= Sara
(optional) Other contacts= anbuagent12 on Skype (i got text chat, no vid or mic)
(optional) Builder, explorer, RP'er= All 3!

anbuagen
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Apply for Build Rights Here!

Post  adam6120 on Sat May 07, 2011 6:05 pm

anbuagen wrote:In-game name= anbuagent12
Age= 19
Building skills= im good with hights
Microphone= no
Griefer= once, but it was on a total jerk, and i stole his stuff and gave it 2 ppl he stole it from himsels
Why you should be allowed user= cuz im a great builder and apperently the only girl on your server
Do you share an account= no
(optional) Real life name= Sara
(optional) Other contacts= anbuagent12 on Skype (i got text chat, no vid or mic)
(optional) Builder, explorer, RP'er= All 3!

Accepted
avatar
adam6120
Admin

Posts : 153
Join date : 2011-03-20

View user profile http://buenocraft.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Build Rights

Post  david889 on Sat May 07, 2011 6:31 pm

In-game name= david889
Age=15
Building skills=Very High
Microphone=Yes
Griefer=No
Why you should be allowed user=I am a very good at building red stone stuff I have built a 8 bit alu processor that can X / + - it can X and / up to 10
Do you share an account=NO
(optional) Real life name=David Cook
(optional) Other contacts= david_cook@shaw.ca
(optional) Builder, explorer, RP'er= Builder

david889

Posts : 47
Join date : 2011-05-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Apply for Build Rights Here!

Post  adam6120 on Sat May 07, 2011 9:08 pm

david889 wrote:In-game name= david889
Age=15
Building skills=Very High
Microphone=Yes
Griefer=No
Why you should be allowed user=I am a very good at building red stone stuff I have built a 8 bit alu processor that can X / + - it can X and / up to 10
Do you share an account=NO
(optional) Real life name=David Cook
(optional) Other contacts= david_cook@shaw.ca
(optional) Builder, explorer, RP'er= Builder

Accepted
avatar
adam6120
Admin

Posts : 153
Join date : 2011-03-20

View user profile http://buenocraft.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Apply for Build Rights Here!

Post  charliek on Sun May 08, 2011 11:20 am

In-game name= charliekleiman
Age= 13
Building skills= I have my own server and built it up amazingly until someone spawned tnt and blew it all up.
Microphone= NO
Griefer= Never
Why you should be allowed user= I want to help expand this server
Do you share an account= NO
(optional) Real life name=
(optional) Other contacts=
(optional) Builder, explorer, RP'er=

charliek
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Apply for Build Rights Here!

Post  adam6120 on Sun May 08, 2011 11:24 am

charliek wrote:In-game name= charliekleiman
Age= 13
Building skills= I have my own server and built it up amazingly until someone spawned tnt and blew it all up.
Microphone= NO
Griefer= Never
Why you should be allowed user= I want to help expand this server
Do you share an account= NO
(optional) Real life name=
(optional) Other contacts=
(optional) Builder, explorer, RP'er=

Accepted
avatar
adam6120
Admin

Posts : 153
Join date : 2011-03-20

View user profile http://buenocraft.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Building Rights

Post  rils on Sun May 08, 2011 11:32 am

lol!
In-game name= Rilsthen
Age= 14
Building skills= Advanced
Microphone= yes, but i don't know how accually to use it for minecraft.
Griefer= NO!
Why you should be allowed user= I think becuase i like to help people on many different things im pretty damn kind Very Happy
Do you share an account= No, me and my brother use different accounts.
(optional) Real life name=
(optional) Other contacts=
(optional) Builder, explorer, RP'er= Mostly everything im good at each thing but not an expert.

rils
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Apply for Build Rights Here!

Post  adam6120 on Sun May 08, 2011 11:38 am

rils wrote: lol!
In-game name= Rilsthen
Age= 14
Building skills= Advanced
Microphone= yes, but i don't know how accually to use it for minecraft.
Griefer= NO!
Why you should be allowed user= I think becuase i like to help people on many different things im pretty damn kind Very Happy
Do you share an account= No, me and my brother use different accounts.
(optional) Real life name=
(optional) Other contacts=
(optional) Builder, explorer, RP'er= Mostly everything im good at each thing but not an expert.

Accepted
avatar
adam6120
Admin

Posts : 153
Join date : 2011-03-20

View user profile http://buenocraft.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Apply for Build Rights Here!

Post  firstrecon101 on Sun May 08, 2011 1:59 pm

sorry i wasnt logged in last time posted this sorry bout that.
In-game name= firstrecon101
Age=15
Building skills=advanced
Microphone=no
Griefer= heck no (i dont no about you guys but i dont think its cool to get banned)
Why you should be allowed user= because i love to expand stuff, i plann on building great stuff on this server.
Do you share an account= yea sometimes my brother gets on my computer and gets on my account. (he doesn't grief he is just a little mean and trash talks his name is Ryan)
(optional) Real life name= Chris
(optional) Other contacts=gmail, youtube
(optional) Builder, explorer, RP'er=all three of these i love to role play, build cities and villages, and i love to loot dongens. (sorry cant spell that well)

firstrecon101

Posts : 3
Join date : 2011-05-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Apply for Build Rights Here!

Post  robbe325 on Sun May 08, 2011 5:09 pm

In-game name=robbe325
Age=16
Building skills=good
Microphone=
Griefer=hate themI would like user so I could help expand the server and make it better then it already is. I'm also a very good builder
Why you should be allowed user=
Do you share an account=nope
(optional) Real life name=robin
(optional) Other contacts=none
(optional) Builder, explorer, RP'er=Mainly builder and explorer but sometimes RP'er

robbe325
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Apply for Build Rights Here!

Post  adam6120 on Sun May 08, 2011 5:15 pm

firstrecon101 wrote:sorry i wasnt logged in last time posted this sorry bout that.
In-game name= firstrecon101
Age=15
Building skills=advanced
Microphone=no
Griefer= heck no (i dont no about you guys but i dont think its cool to get banned)
Why you should be allowed user= because i love to expand stuff, i plann on building great stuff on this server.
Do you share an account= yea sometimes my brother gets on my computer and gets on my account. (he doesn't grief he is just a little mean and trash talks his name is Ryan)
(optional) Real life name= Chris
(optional) Other contacts=gmail, youtube
(optional) Builder, explorer, RP'er=all three of these i love to role play, build cities and villages, and i love to loot dongens. (sorry cant spell that well)

Accepted
avatar
adam6120
Admin

Posts : 153
Join date : 2011-03-20

View user profile http://buenocraft.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Apply for Build Rights Here!

Post  adam6120 on Sun May 08, 2011 5:15 pm

robbe325 wrote:In-game name=robbe325
Age=16
Building skills=good
Microphone=
Griefer=hate themI would like user so I could help expand the server and make it better then it already is. I'm also a very good builder
Why you should be allowed user=
Do you share an account=nope
(optional) Real life name=robin
(optional) Other contacts=none
(optional) Builder, explorer, RP'er=Mainly builder and explorer but sometimes RP'er

Accepted
avatar
adam6120
Admin

Posts : 153
Join date : 2011-03-20

View user profile http://buenocraft.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Apply for Build Rights Here!

Post  ImmenseCarpet on Sun May 08, 2011 5:20 pm

In game name- ImmenseCarpet
Age - 15
Building Skills- Decent
Microphone - Yeah
Griefer - Nein,
Why should you be allowed user- I'm here to help expand of course! Id help out wherever you needed me, and do it to the best of my ability Smile

ImmenseCarpet

Posts : 1
Join date : 2011-05-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Apply for Build Rights Here!

Post  JayRo728 on Sun May 08, 2011 5:28 pm

In-game name= JayRo28
Age= 15
Building skills= a step above amateur xD
Microphone=
Griefer= gross.....
Why you should be allowed user= I want to be a part of a cool group of people and help them make a super cool place! Also I want to help them with whatever they need cuz thats what buddies do Razz
Do you share an account= Yea with my twin brother Jake
(optional) Real life name= Hunter + Jake
(optional) Other contacts=
(optional) Builder, explorer, RP'er=

JayRo728

Posts : 1
Join date : 2011-05-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Apply for Build Rights Here!

Post  adam6120 on Sun May 08, 2011 6:13 pm

ImmenseCarpet wrote:In game name- ImmenseCarpet
Age - 15
Building Skills- Decent
Microphone - Yeah
Griefer - Nein,
Why should you be allowed user- I'm here to help expand of course! Id help out wherever you needed me, and do it to the best of my ability Smile

Accepted
avatar
adam6120
Admin

Posts : 153
Join date : 2011-03-20

View user profile http://buenocraft.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Apply for Build Rights Here!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum